- This Week: Door to Door in Africa, Corporate Events in the Sharing EconomyCatch up on this week's industry chatter with these click-worthy links!
- Youngevity to Pursue Stock Uplisting in Strategic Growth PushYoungevity International (YGYI—OTCQX) is pursuing a strategic growth plan that includes a capital raise and possible uplisting of the company’s stock.
- Jeunesse Takes Home 10 Telly Awards for Excellence in Video ProductionSkincare and nutrition company Jeunesse recently collected 10 statuettes for its video entries in the 37th Annual Telly Awards.
Filmen – Premiär för nytt namn och ny logo
Direct Selling Sweden håller dig uppdaterad på sociala medier – varje dag!
Market Fresh – Celebrate the harvest season with scents fresh from the Farmers' Market!
Lyssna på några bra tips
Steve Jobs, Apples grundare, förklarar sin syn på framgång
Filmen som gjordes 1995 innehåller än idag grundtankar och kommentarer som är lika angelägna...
- DSA of SpainThe DSA of Spain recently held a General Assembly meeting in Madrid. The event was attended by Carmen Cassero , the General Director of the Independent Work at the Spanish Ministry of Labor who deals with entrepreneurship. Her presence at … Continue reading →
- Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP) 20th Annual Industry AwardsDSAP recently conducted its 20th Annual Industry Awards. The event reinforces the legitimacy of the direct selling industry by honoring the industry rock stars by sharing their inspiring stories and highlighting their individual hard work and integrity. Each honoree contributes … Continue reading →