- Oriflames Ann Karlsson, Direct Selling Sweden Award Winner 2015
- Herbalifes Mattias Ån, Direct Selling Sweden Award Winner 2015
- Forevers Pia Hedenfalk, Direct Selling Sweden Award Winner 2015
- Mary Kays Åsa Voll Hansen, Direct Selling Sweden Award Winner 2015
- PartyLites Annacarin Berglund, Direct Selling Sweden Award Winner 2015
- News in Brief, December 2015Zija, Nu Skin, Primerica, Facebook, Stella & Dot, Belcorp, Herbalife, Direct Selling Day, Amway, Natura, NEON, ViSalus, USANA, CVSL, Beautycounter, Tupperware, Avon
- Executive Announcements, December 2015LegalShield, ARIIX, AdvoCare, USANA, Exigo, Youngevity, Life Shotz, NuCerity
- People Power: Direct Selling’s Path to Growth and ChangeThe direct selling channel is in a period of transformation. Innovation is driving growth in many companies, particularly some of the highly entrepreneurial upstarts that began operations in the 21st century.
Filmen – Premiär för nytt namn och ny logo
Direct Selling Sweden håller dig uppdaterad på sociala medier – varje dag!
Market Fresh – Celebrate the harvest season with scents fresh from the Farmers' Market!
Lyssna på några bra tips
Steve Jobs, Apples grundare, förklarar sin syn på framgång
Filmen som gjordes 1995 innehåller än idag grundtankar och kommentarer som är lika angelägna...
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s Response to Questions from DSA of Canada MembersThe DSA of Canada was fortunate to have the opportunity to reach out to their respective member companies to determine questions that they would like to pose to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. The DSA of Canada accumulated the questions then … Continue reading →
- Direct Selling Makes a Critical Contribution to the future of South AfricaThe Ministry of Small Business Development views the Direct Selling Association of South Africa (DSASA) as an important partner in achieving its mandate. Calling the direct selling industry an industry that gives birth to entrepreneurs and makes a critical contribution … Continue reading →